- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Wellington gym business liquidated
Wellington's two Sports-Wide gyms will remain open despite the company that runs them being put into liquidation.
The company owed Inland Revenue $1.03 million - plus another $278,184 for rent arrears - associate Judge David Gendall said in the High Court at Wellington today.
Sports-Wide liquidator John Fisk, of PricewaterhouseCoopers, said a decision was made with the company's directors to keep both The Terrace and Willis Street gyms' doors open while trying to find a buyer. It was a matter of making sure a decision was made to give the best return for creditors, he said.
Read the full article on line >>> stuff.co.nz