- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Wellington Tenths Trust investigates jailed former chairman over other dealings
The Wellington Tenths Trust has appointed experts to conduct an investigation into the business dealings of former chairman Sir Ngatata Love, who has been jailed for fraud.
An emeritus professor at Victoria University of Wellington and former chief executive of Te Puni Kokiri, Sir Ngatata Love was sentenced to two-and-a-half years jail in October, after being found guilty of obtaining property by deception.
The conviction - a fraud against the Tenths Trust - followed a three week trial in the High Court in Wellington.
Morrie Love, the current chairman of the Tenths Trust - and a first cousin of Sir Ngatata - said a panel had been appointed to ...
Read the full article by Hamish Rutherford > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz