- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Wynyard Group placed into liquidation
Creditors have placed failed crime-fighting software company Wynyard Group into liquidation, the company announced today.
KordaMentha partners Grant Graham and Neale Jackson, who were running the voluntary administration, of Wynyard have been appointed liquidators of the company and subsidiary Wynyard (NZ) Limited. The liquidators will provide further reports to creditors as required under the Companies Act and noted the act prohibits any transfer of shares in Wynyard without the approval of the court.
Christchurch-based Wynyard went into voluntary administration in October last year after failing to secure emergency funds to keep it going from UK lender Skipton Building Society.
Read the full article by Rebecca Howard > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz