- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Youthquest Kapiti into voluntary liquidation
An important organisation, Youthquest Kapiti, which helps at-risk boys, has gone into voluntary liquidation.
Youthquest Kapiti mentoring manager Darcy Hata said the not-for-profit community based charitable organisation went into liquidation yesterday.
He said the main reason was due to funding levels including a governmental fund which had been cut back halfway through the year which put them under pressure.
"We've plodded along and had a few funding applications put in which has got us to this point but no further."
Youthquest Kapiti has been operating for 11 years and has helped about 230 young boys.
"We've just graduated our 30th course too."
Read the full article by David Haxton > Kapiti News - nzherald.co.nz