- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Marsden City development in Northland sold to Kiwi buyer
The Marsden City development has been sold to a New Zealand buyer.
And with Winston Peters in the thick of government after promising to bring new port work to Whangarei, the acquisition could be perfect timing for the new owner.
The 83ha Marsden City development, just off State Highway 1 was put up for sale in 2015 after companies behind the scheme - North Holdings Development, NH Infrastructure and North Holdings Investment - were put into receivership.
The development's roading and stormwater system was paid for by the developer and placed in council ownership after being signed off by engineers.
An extract from an article published online: Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz