- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Receivers call for offers: Who wants collapsed Kiwi brand Andrea Moore?
Failed Kiwi designer brand Andrea Moore is for sale "to anyone who wants to put an offer in", receivers say.
The company went into liquidation and receivership on Tuesday, citing "highly damaging" late deliveries, "crippling" creditor payment defaults, and extensive roadworks for its downfall.
On Wednesday, receiver Andrew Grenfell of McGrathNicol said he would not comment on who he was approaching, but confirmed expressions of interest from any national or international company would be considered.
He would not say if there had been any offers to date.
Retail NZ's public affairs general manager Greg Harford said most people would be hoping the business could be sold to new owners who would be able to "revitalise it".
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Business Day - stuff.co.nz