- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
The Grocer’s Market suppliers owed $250k
The Grocer's Market owes $250,000 to at least 30 suppliers and has not paid 15 staff, the liquidator of its contract holding company says.
Waterstone Insolvency principal Damien Grant was appointed to liquidate TGM Trading on Monday morning.
The Grocers Market was owned by Aaron Drever who bought the store from Grant who was receiver of the failed Nosh supermarket chain.
But, Drever failed to make monthly payments as part of the deal.
Grant said he had made no promises to staff that they would be paid the wages and holiday pay owed to them, other than the days they worked this week after he was appointed liquidator.
Read the full article by Madison Reidy > Business Day - stuff.co.nz