- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
All posts tagged "Sponsored content"
Phoenix companies: what exactly are the rules here?
By Peri Finnigan Partner, McDonald Vague – The Insolvency & Business Recovery Specialists" Our clients sometimes express frustration and disbelief when directors of insolvent companies form new companies, often trading as normal, especially when these companies then...
- Posted July 17, 2013
When is Invoice Discounting a Good Fit?
Rapid Growth: If your client is experiencing rapid growth and selling on credit, the more they grow, the greater the sum tied up in accounts receivable will become. This puts strain on their working capital resources. This...
- Posted April 11, 2013
30 second insolvency test
Is your company insolvent? Is your company delaying payments to either the IRD or other creditors? Are its assets worth less than all of its debts? Have any creditors taken legal action against the company? If you...
- Posted April 1, 2013