- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Carer pleads guilty to theft of thousands of dollars from dying man
A ''cold and manipulative'' carer who stole from a vulnerable Stratford man has been ordered to pay reparation.
Terrence Alvyn Cooksley, 68, pleaded guilty to a charge of theft by a person in a special relationship and was ordered to pay $5000 reparation, a $2000 fine and $130 in court costs when he appeared in the Hawera District Court today.
The charge was in relation to the theft of cash and assets from Stratford man Trevor McAnnalley who died in July 2016.
McAnnalley's daughter Dianna Marsh and her husband Eric Marsh were present in court and Eric Marsh was given the opportunity to read out a victim impact statement on behalf of the family.
Read the full article by Alice Cowdrey > Stratford Press - nzherald.co.nz