- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Christchurch fraudster Craig Dunn admits ripping off his mother
A man who has been jailed for conning foreign workers and gambling away the money has now admitted ripping off his mother.
The new charges pre-date Craig Lawrence Dunn's current prison term, which is coming to an end.
His mother was one of his victims. He saw her doing phone banking and used the redial button to get her PIN before transferring $10,050 from her account.
Dunn, 41, has now admitted obtaining money by deception and false pretences and two charges of theft by a person in a special relationship – thefts carried out by an employee.
Christchurch District Court Judge Jane Farish remanded him on bail, on strict terms, for sentencing on October 5.
Read the full article by David Clarkson > The Press - stuff.co.nz