- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Company does not accept Christchurch thief Katrina Leigh Leoni’s remorse
A last-minute $100,000 payment was not enough for a company to accept thief Katrina Leigh Leoni's remorse.
Leoni, 42, produced a bank cheque, which was handed to company representatives, minutes before her Christchurch District Court sentencing was due to go ahead.
Crown prosecutor Karyn South said it came two years after the offending came to light. The company did not see why the remaining $33,000 of reparation could not be paid straight away when Leoni still owned a horse truck worth $70,000, she said.
Defence counsel Anselm Williams said: "Steps are being taken in that respect, but they aren't able to be taken immediately."
Read the full article by David Clarkson > The Press - stuff.co.nz