- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Former secretary alleged to have stolen money from marae
A former secretary is facing allegations she defrauded a trust which manages one of the biggest marae in Taranaki.
A 47-year-old woman has been charged after money went missing from the Manukorihi Pa Reserve Trust, discrepancies which were first picked up about three years ago.
She had the role of trust secretary at the time of the alleged offending.
The trust manages the facilities at Owae Marae, in Waitara, which plays hosts to several significant events in Taranaki, including the annual Maui Pomare Day celebrations and the yearly welcome for international artists who perform at the popular Womad festival.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > stuff.co.nz