- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Last of the finance company trials underway
A property developer's plan to buy a finance company and transfer assets to it was allegedly "from the beginning a conspiracy to commit criminal offences", the High Court heard today.
Paul Bublitz and his co-accused, the court heard, allegedly stole or permitted the theft of capital from two now-failed finance companies - Viaduct Capital and Mutual Finance.
These companies went into receivership in 2010, owing investors a total of $17 million.
Bublitz - with co-defendants Bruce McKay, Richard Blackwood and Lance Morrison - on are trial in Auckland and have pleaded not guilty to the charges they face.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz