- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Nelson Man Sentenced After Stealing From Employer
A Nelson man who set up a side scheme selling his employer's vegetables has been sentenced for theft.
Duke Bryce Climo, 37, pleaded guilty in the Nelson District Court to a charge of theft by person in a special relationship, and must pay more than $2600 in reparation for the offending which took place over five years.
According to a police summary of facts, Climo was previously a manager at Fresh Connection in Nelson and, between 2012 and 2017, set up a scheme where he would sell produce belonging to the business to employees of a partner business.
Fresh Connection's website states it specialises in the supply of fresh and prepared produce to the food service industry.
Read the full article by Hannah Bartlett > Nelson Mail - stuff.co.nz