- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Shop manager faces jail time over marble furniture racket
A sales manager at a shop that makes marble furniture has been caught ordering items and pocketing the cash.
Quentin Kyle Richards, 33, was working at a shop in Christchurch when he commissioned several pieces of marble furniture to be made.
Richards then sold the furniture without the company's knowledge or permission, and pocketed the money, a police summary said.
He stole about $50,000 worth of products and labour from his employer between December 3, 2015 and February 15 last year.
When spoken to by police, Richards refused to comment.
Richards, who had since moved to Blenheim, admitted a charge of theft by a person in a special relationship at the Blenheim District Court on Monday.
Read the full article by Jennifer Edger > stuff.co.nz