- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Woman steals $52,000 from work in 10 months
An administrator took $52,000 of work funds and used the money to buy furniture and a car.
Shirley Joan Wright, 54, siphoned the Waikato genetics company's cash over a 10-month period, until an investigation uncovered her misdeeds.
Wright ended up in the dock of Hamilton District Court facing 15 charges of theft by a person in a special relationship, and pleaded guilty.
She'll now spend two years in jail, after being sentenced by Judge Philip Connell - via audio visual link - on Tuesday.
Wright had been working at Liberty Genetics Limited about a month when she started taking money in July 2015, it is understood.
Read the full article by Libby Wilson > Business Day - stuff.co.nz